There are various reasons for weight loss of people that involves improvement in health and reduces the risk of chronic diseases like diabetes, heart diseases, cancer, arthritis and many more
• Many people carry excess weight in proportion, while others hold weight in some areas like belly, butt or thighs.
• Factors like genetics, Age, lifestyle and gender play an important role in weight gain and growth of body fat.
• During their childhood stage women tend to store more fat in their thighs and butt as compared to men.
• Moreover, during hormonal change, menopause and perimenopause cause the weight to shift to the abdomen region.
• Whereas men are more likely to gain weight in their midsections throughout all life.
• By gaining weight life quality of person gets poor. It results sadness and depression in compensatory eating that aggravates the crisis.
• Increase in weight, creates the stone in certain part of the body like kidney, gallbladder and many more.
• Excessive weight puts pressure on the back more and causes back pain.
Most people need to lose fat, particularly in varying areas like belly, arms, thighs and hips. Therefore, having resistance training, healthy diet and calorie burning activities will help to attain your weight loss goals and boost your fatburning.